Manufacturer: General Electric (GE)
Model: SG Series
- 10 kVA to 4 mega-watts
- 10 kVA - 40 kVA
- 60 kVA - 120 kVA
- 150 kVA - 750 kVA
Voltage In: 480 V AC Three Phase
- Extremely low output voltage distortion for even non-linear and 100% step loads reducing the need for over sizing the UPS
- Redundant Parallel Architecture(TM) increases system reliability by eliminating single points of failure without increasing overall system complexity
- Utilizes SVM (Space Vector Modulation), an advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technique, to modulate the inverter resulting in fast transient response with high efficiency
- Fully compliant with international standards on Voltage Frequency Independent (IEC 62040-3) operation providing full power protection for demanding critical applications
- Standard inverter output isolation transformer that isolates utility power from the load, thus providing additional critical power protection
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) enhances battery lifetime resulting in reduced cost of operation
- Intelligent Energy Management(TM) automatically determines the most efficient mode of operation for the RPA system thus reducing overall operating costs
- Designed for serviceability with front service access reducing maintenance and repair costs
- Integrated internal manual maintenance bypass reducing the need for external equipment
- Automatic start-up procedure and a user-friendly interface simplifying UPS operation
- Designed with GE’s Six Sigma methodology ensuring high product quality
- Casters and leveling feet easing installation procedure
- Every GE UPS can be monitored and managed via LAN, serial/modem connection or through the Internet
The GE Digital Energy SG Series is one of the best performing and most reliable three-phase UPS systems providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. Every SG Series system operates in a double conversion mode with true continuous on-line VFI (voltage and frequency independent) operation yielding the maximum levels of power reliability for all mission-critical processes. The Digital Energy SG Series was developed using GE’s Design for Six Sigma methodology to ensure that the product fully meets customer requirements and expectations.
To achieve redundancy or to increase power capacity, the Digital Energy SG Series can parallel up to eight units using GE’s unique Redundant Parallel Architecture(TM) technology in a flexible and cost effective manner. In the RPA system, every UPS is controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration with redundancy in all critical elements and functions. This advanced technology provides the highest possible system reliability for mission critical applications eliminating any single points of failure associated with other types of UPS systems. The RPA system precisely synchronizes the output phase and automatically shares the load supported by each UPS.
The GE UPS systems are designed with serviceability in mind. Any factory trained service provider can utilize GE's open architecture to perform diagnostics and maintenance without requiring any proprietary software or special interface equipment. The systems are fully supported by GE's Global Services team, which is renowned for its world-class, 24 x 7 preventive and corrective services, training, and application expertise.
Documents Attached to SG Series: 10 kVA to 4 mega-watts: