Manufacturer: UPPI (Uninterruptible Power Products, Inc.)
Model: Pioneer UPS
Power Rating: 4 kVA - 20 kVA
Voltage In: 208/240 V AC Single Phase
- Pioneer's onboard Power Quality Monitor tracks power disturbances such as sags, surges, spikes, and power outages, and time/date stamps them 24 hours a day
- Front mounted maintenance bypass switch for easy unrestricted access
- Noise and harmonics are filtered out both directions -- from utility source to load and from load back to utility
- Modular parts assemblies are easy to locate and replace for fast service
- Quiet, cool operation; 100% front access, hot swap batteries; and easy to read indicators make Pioneer your best choice for mid-range UPS protection
- Ferroresonant technology
UPPI designs, manufactures, and markets products that detect, correct, and improve power quality in virtually any type of application. Pioneer UPS's prevent the hazardous nature of today electrical system from damaging the integrity of your critical business processes. Whether safeguarding data, communications, security systems, or other equipment UPPI products eliminates the risk caused by faults in the power system. Pioneer Uninterruptible Power Systems provide bulletproof protection to shield your equipment from potentially damaging power blackouts, brownouts, sags, spikes, surges, and harmonics.
Pioneer LineUPS is the latest in UPS design. Offering advances in power electronics and control software, Pioneer protects critical equipment from Computers and Internet Servers, to PLC's and Industrial Controls.