Manufacturer: UPPI (Uninterruptible Power Products, Inc.)
Model: Pioneer Power Conditioners
Power Rating: 4 kVA - 10 kVA
- Intelligent monitoring and control functions included
- Front panel keypad display with LED status indicators
- Segmented bargraph displays for load level, events, and line level
- Dial in modem for system status and control
- Power Quality monitoring of 8 types of power problems with time-date stamp
- RS-232 and dry contact relay ports are separated
- Front access for all controls
- Rugged all metal construction
- Same unit free standing or rack mount
- High efficiency operation at less than full loads
- UL544 listed for medical applications
- 2000-to-1 spike attenuation ratio
- 10 year warranty on magnetics
- 2 year warranty on balance of system
The Pioneer Line Conditioner is an intelligent line conditioner with full isolation from utility that provides 100% protection against brownouts, surges, sags, spikes, noise and lightning induced transients. The Advanced Design Electronically Controlled Ferroresonant transformer output is designed to support all types of loads, including power factors down to .1 leading or lagging. Qualifies as a separately derived power source with output neutral bonded to ground. Common mode noise attenuation is 120 dB, transverse mode 60 dB.
Plus, the units can be upgraded to a UPS with no changes to the electrical wiring.
Due to the modular design and in-house design ability, UPPI can customize units for a variety of applications.