Manufacturer: General Electric (GE)
Model: IT Series - Tower
Power Rating: 600 VA - 3 kVA
Voltage In: 208/240 V AC Single Phase
- True sine wave, line interactive design
- AVR Buck and Boost voltage regulation
- Hot swappable, user-replaceable batteries
- Fully digitized, microprocessor-controlled
- USB and RS-232 communication ports
- Lightning and surge protection
- Short circuit and overload protection
- 50/60Hz frequency auto-sensing
- Telephone/modem extension port
- IT Series MONITORing software
- Load and battery power meter display
- Overload, on-line, battery status LEDs
- Advanced Battery Management algorithm
- Energy saving (UPS sleep mode)
- Cold start (DC Power On)
- SNMPcommunication ready
The GE Digital Energy(TM) IT Series Rackmount and Tower UPS provide cost-effective, high quality power protection for a wide range of 19" Rackmount and Tower mount applications. The IT Series is a line interactive UPS that has pure sine wave output, which prevents downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. All GE Digital Energy(TM) IT Series UPS's are microprocessor-controlled and equipped with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation), making them ideal for server, data storage, networking, telecommunications, and point-of-sale applications.
The units are equipped with RS-232, USB and additional communications slots for add-on accessory communications cards. GE offers a wide variety of SNMP and communication cards to enhance the communication capabilities of the IT Series.
All IT Series UPS's utilize the GE IT Series MONITORing management and monitoring software. The IT Series MONITORing management and monitoring software has the capability to interface with all of today's software operating system platforms. The front panel, multifunction audible alarms and set of six (6) LED's allow for quick visual notification of UPS and battery status.
All IT Series UPS's have hot swappable, user-replaceable batteries. The attractive design of the IT Series allows for front access, facilitating battery replacement. All GE IT Series UPS units come in an attractive, black color scheme and carry a (2) two-year product warranty.
- Personal Computers
- Networking Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Data Storage Equipment
- Point-of-Sale Equipment