Manufacturer: Eaton Power Quality
Power Rating: 12 kVA - 60 kVA
Voltage In: 208/480 V AC Three Phase
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions
- Extends battery life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM(R) technology
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Hot Sync(R) paralleling technology
- Reduces single point of failure with an intelligent bypass design to eliminate human error
- Simplifies service with hot-swappable battery and electronics modules
- Easily integrates connectivity products such as the Power Xpert(R) Gateway Series 2000 card
Designed specifically for high-density computing environments, the BladeUPS(R) from Eaton(R) delivers 12 kW of efficient, reliable power in only 6U of standard rack space, including batteries. Expand capacity by combining 12 kW modules in a building block fashion to deliver 60 kW of redundant backup power from a single rack enclosure.This powerful configuration delivers higher power density than competitive, modular solutions, while dissipating only one-third of the heat.
The standard internal batteries provide needed ride-through power until an auxiliary power source takes over or systems are gracefully shut down. Extend runtime up to 34 minutes at full load (or 76 minutes at half load) with Extended Battery Modules (EBMs).