This was a family boat that spent 20+ years in storage in a few barns. The bones were all good but the varnish on the ply for the hull was deteriorated and the wood had grayed. We brought it into the shop and got to work.
- Removed and cataloged remaining hardware
- Flipped the boat, re fastened the bottom, seam sealed, scraped, sanded, primed, painted.
- Sanded and restored the Hull , Deck and windshield
- Customized and fabricated the new interior
- Retrofit new Mercury 60
- Upholstery and new florirng