At A Glance
- Free Breakfast with Hot Items
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Large Heated Outdoor Pool
- Next to Popular Restaurants
- Smoke-Free & Green Certified
- Easy Access from I-75, Exit 341
# 1 Ocala Hotel in Guest Satisfaction
Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, this multiple award winning Sleep Inn & Suites hotel near Florida Horse Park is situated at the intersection of Interstate 75 and Highway 484, in the heart of the “Horse Capital of the World – Ocala/ Marion County”.
We are located next door to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing and is less than one mile away from the Florida Horse Park, an official training site of the U.S. Olympic Equestrian Team.
This Marion County hotel provides easy access to many popular destinations, including:
- The Villages
- Historic Downtown Ocala
- Ocala Equestrian Complex
- Orlando theme parks, including Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Studios
- Tampa theme parks, including Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
These nearby natural attractions offer outdoor adventures like hiking, jogging, biking, ATV, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, swimming, bird watching and much more:
- Cross Florida Greenway
- Belleview-Santos Bike Trail
- Ocala National Forest
- Silver Springs Nature Park
- Silver River State Park
Guests of this Ocala, FL hotel are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free deluxe continental breakfast with eggs, Belgian waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, cereal, juice, coffee and tea. Free local calls, a free Wall Street Journal newspaper, free parking and free coffee in the room and the lobby are also offered. A fitness center and outdoor heated pool are also on the property.