This is an example offering which would allow your customers to schedule a time to meet with you. Offerings automate customer interactions online by allowing them to schedule a service/appointment, pay for a lesson, purchase tickets/vouchers, request a quote, all with online payments. You can create as many as you like with pictures, descriptions, price options, and even questionnaires.
Use your Ocoos editor to create your own offering, or edit this one.
BEFORE YOUR TAN 1) Exfoliate 24hrs before your appointment to remove dead skin cells and build up on the skin surface. It is recommended that you use a sea salt or sugar scrub and wash cloth 24 hours before your tanning session for best results.
2) Avoid wearing perfume, deodorant, makeup, lotion, or any other foreign substances on the skin the day of your appointment. Any residue on the skin will act as a barrier against the airbrush/spray tanning solution and create uneven spotting.
3) Bring, or wear, loose fitting, dark colored clothing to wear home. DO NOT wear tight fitting clothing because it will cause rub marks and uneven spotting.
PLEASE NOTE: Negligence on preparation or proper attire voids the guarantee, meaning ou will not be given a complimentary retouch. Any retouch will be subject to new service fees.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT 1) What should I expect during the tanning session? The technician evaluates your natural color and formulates a solution based on several factors. In 5 to 10 minutes your tan will be applied and then dry to the touch, so relax and enjoy your session.
2) What do I wear? You can bring your bathing suit, or bottom & top from home. Disposable underwear & bra are also available. Hair nets are provided to keep your hair clean. Ladies, should you choose to minimize tan lines, please discuss options with the tanning technician. Gentlemen, should you choose to minimize your tan lines, you are welcome to tan wearing a Speedo or thong. Please note that nude tanning for gentlemen is NOT permitted and self tanning products are available for at home use to tan those areas.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT 1) What do I do after the tanning session? The tanning solution takes several hours to set on the skin, so wear only loose clothing over the tanned areas and sandals or flip flops, then wait the recommended time before showering to maximize color development.
2) Why am I darker before I shower than after I shower? You will notice your color growing darker as it develops. Do not worry! When you shower your color will neutralize so you look like you did when you first tanned. Complimentary touch ups are offered 24-48 hrs after your tanning session.
3) Why does my tan look like it melted and washed down the drain? Since DHA is clear, instant bronzers are added to the solution to cause an instant tan and act as a guide for the spray tech.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW TAN 1) What do I wash with? Use mild soap and keep your skin moisturized/hydrated to get the most out of your tan. Sulfate and paraben free products are ideal. Ask your spray tech about products designed to keep you glowing longer.
2) What soaps should I avoid? Any soaps with heavy moisturizing agents, body clarifying agents, or anti-aging ingredients. These are designed to promote skin renewal and will rapidly strip your sunless color off. Examples of soaps to avoid include Dove, Olay, Soft Soap and Caress.
3) When should I moisturize? Immediately after showering your skin is the most vulnerable to dehydration and moisture loss. Apply your moisturizer at that time to get the most effective replenishment of moisture and hydration.
4) What moisturizers should I use? Norvell lotions are ideal to maximize the life of your new airbrush/spray tan. However you may also use shea butter, cocoa butter, or pure coconut oil.
5) What moisturizers should I avoid? Any moisturizers containing anti-aging ingredients and heavy mineral oil-bases. Mineral oil is not effective in re-hydrating the skin and can be counter productive by removing your color. Anit-aging moisturizers are designed to promote skin regeneration and will rapidly strip your sunless color off.
AIRBRUSH/SPRAY TANNING FAQs 1) Will Airbrush Tanning Turn You Orange? No way! Making a person orange is symbolic of early spray booth technology and improper color matching. Solutions in automated machines are “one size fits all” and tend to turn orange, be too dark, and fail to cover evenly. Airbrush tanning is NOT the same as a booth tan. I carry a line of solution which have been tested on various skin types and tones. Each person's skin is analyzed for type and tone so that the solutions can be customized for the best match. The color will come out as expected if you closely follow pre-tanning recommendations, which include: having clean, exfoliated skin that is free of lotions, makeup and perfumes.Oils, lotions, and perfume alter the skin’s pH and can create a barrier to the tanning solution.
2) Can I use over-the-counter self-tanners to extend the life of my tan? If you use any over-the-counter gradual self-tanner you will affect the quality of your tan; meaning it will turn you orange. Using these products alter your results and do not reflect Simply Sunless's recommended after care. Norvell specifically formulates their products to compliment their sunless tanning solution and are the only products Simply Sunless promotes for proper sunless care.
3) Is Airbrush Tanning Safe? Absolutely! Airbrush tanning is the fastest, safest way to get an instant golden tan without the premature aging and damage UV rays cause. The active ingredient in all airbrush tanning solutions is DHA (dihydroxyacetone) is derived from raw sugar cane and reacts with the amino acids (proteins) in the outer layer of the skin to produce a bronze color and which has been used in sunless tanning for over 30 years. My tanning solutions are premium products which produce natural looking color, customized to your individual skin tone.
4) How to do I prolong the tan? Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Keeping the skin moisturized helps prolong natural sloughing of the outer skin layer, thus prolonging your tan. Applying ProLong tan extender will prolong the life of your tan. The most successful way to maintain a rich color is with routine tanning sessions.
5) How do I remove my tan? While there is not an instant removal of the tan once it has fully developed, if for any reason you want to remove the tan you can gently scrub the tanned skin surface with a soft wash cloth and exfoliator. The tan will not disappear immediately, but your skin color will lighten.
6) Do I need to wear sunscreen? Absolutely! The tanning solution does not contain any sun protection so your skin surface is still susceptible to the sun’s harmful UV rays. You are advised continue the use of a sunscreen regime.
7) I’m pregnant, is this safe for me and baby? All the ingredients used in the Simply Sunless™ tanning solutions are considered safe by the FDA. During pregnancy, hormones fluctuate affecting your skin tone and pH balance and may result in light skin spotting or lighter colored areas. And since the airbrush tans work by only penetrating the top layer of skin cells, the solution will not penetrate the blood stream or reach the baby. Nose plugs are available for your comfort and protection as well.
Breast-feeding mothers are advised against applying tanning lotions or solutions to the breast area and recommend thoroughly be cleansing the breast area prior to feeding. As a precaution, always consult your physician before tanning if you are pregnant.
8) Will the Airbrush Tanning Solution Stain my Clothes or Sheets? It is highly recommend you wear dark, loose clothing to try to prevent the bronzing color guide from rubbing off on your clothes. If you do see some color rub off prior to your first shower, it should completely wash out when you wash your clothes. Do not wear tight fitted spandex, lycra, wool, nylon, silk, or leather as these can all stain, and rub your tan off.
9) How Long will the Tanning Session Take? It should take no longer than 20 to 30 minutes. I allow 10 to 15 minutes for the full body tan, then you will finish drying for more minutes before dressing. Darker color solutions take slightly longer to dry due to the DHA content.
10) How Long will my Airbrush Tan Last? An airbrush tan typically will lasts a week, which is highly affected by your after tan skincare. The best way to create a long lasting tan is to moisturize daily (2 times a day for dry skin). Specialty products available here to enhance the life of your airbrush tan.