Customer Satisfaction Training - Lady Lake Florida

Customer Service Is The New Marketing

“Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends” – Walt Disney

News Flash! Customer Service is now the new marketing. And it will absolutely make or break your business. And since customers - both old and new - matter to the success of your hospitality business you would be wise to invest in a customer-centric training effort for your managers and employees. And if you don't believe in the sustained value of  a unique customer experience and how that helps to retain customers and build your business consider these dismal statistics...

* A typical business will only hear from 4% of its dissatisfied customers; of the other 96% 91% of those customers who are unhappy will never return.

* Loyal customers are worth up to 10 times more than a first time customer

 * It is 6-7 times more costly to acquire a new customer than to retain a current one

* Three in five Americans would bail on their current provider to try a new brand or company ( per American Express survey)

* 70% of your customer's buying experience are based on how they feel they are being treated

* 7 in 10 Americans say they are willing to spend more with companies they believe provide excellent customer service

Clearly a bad customer service experience can cost your business dearly. And similarly if your business service effort is a standout you stand to realize an increase in customer acquisition, retention and profitability.

Okay now here's your assignment. If you want to be among those companies providing a stellar satisfaction experience for your guests it is going to require two things:  1) a commitment and  2) an investment (both in time and money)

You must first provide a five-star customer experience

Here's how Reed Roberts Marketing can help your business deliver exceptional customer service and have an immediate impact on your sales volume...

The first step in creating a customer-centric mentality within your establishment is to realize that your employees – all of them and NOT just those on the front line – need training. You did not learn to play golf, drive a car or manage a business without training. Same goes for your employees. If you don't train them then you are at the mercy of what they bring to the position... ouch...

Reed Roberts Marketing will meet with you – preferably face-to-face – and discuss your present situation, your goals and objectives and the challenges you face in delivering this superior service. Once we know where you are and where you want/need to be then we will assemble a customized training plan and delivery proposal.

This proposal document will detail how we will complement your efforts in the delivery of exceptional customer satisfaction service. We will meet with your employees (including all managers) in a group situation (maximum of 15 per session to allow for maximum interaction and understanding) at your location to implement the customized plan. Plus, we will follow up to review progress.

Our programs can be a minimum of four hours up to three days in duration, depending upon the size of your team, operation and specific needs. We will stay as long as necessary to make sure your employees buy into and embrace the plan. Our programs will include some or all of the following outline: how to handle the impossible guest, basic customer service strategies, + 1 customer service delivery, hot seat interaction, 10 commandments of customer service, what is memorable customer service and more...

At the conclusion of the program(s) team members will know what constitutes five-star customer service and how they are valuable messengers in this delivery.

We invite you to contact Reed Roberts Marketing for additional information, our fee structure and to schedule a training date...


It was a pleasure having you on the agenda for our recent GF University. As you know these educational workshops are designed to educate our property sales and marketing leaders on various topics. Your talk on customer service was both enlightening and thought provoking. And it got many of our sales executives to make relevant changes. Thanks for your entertaining delivery."

 Andrew S. Tod, Executive Vice President/Partner
GF Management, Philadelphia, PA

Reed Roberts Marketing • Lady Lake/Ocala Florida • 309.256.7976

• •