Our New Port Richey, Florida area hotel offers a central location in Pasco County that’s equally suited for executives and leisure guests traveling to the nearby destinations of Tampa, Clearwater, Saint Petersburg, Tarpon Springs or Palm Harbor. Situated on Florida’s Nature Coast between Tampa to the South and Crystal River to the North, our Gulf Coast lodging offers easy access to top attractions, natural landmarks, wildlife and leading business destinations. Visit the world-famous Busch Gardens or historic Ybor City in neighboring Tampa, Florida.
Spend a fun-filled day exploring the natural wonders of Weekiwachee Preserve. Swim or sunbathe at the pristine beaches of Clearwater or Saint Petersburg. Take a casino cruise, departing just a few miles from our hotel, and enjoy a day on the Gulf of Mexico. Experience an unforgettable day at the Florida Aquarium with exotic and native sea creatures or explore a surrealist paradise at the Dali Museum.
With such amazing destinations, you will find enough entertainment to keep your family busy whether in Florida for a few days or weeks. Our Quality Inn & Suites of New Port Richey offers the perfect place to see and do it all in the Tampa, Florida area. See how close we are to all these fantastic attractions.
Nearby Attractions & Destinations
- Sims Park New Port Richey - 1.5 Miles
- Suncruz Casino - 2.7 Miles
- Gulf View Square Mall - 4.4 Miles
- Sponge Dock in Tarpon Springs - 6.5 Miles
- Medical Center of Trinity - 6.7 Miles
- USA Flea Market - 6.8 Miles
- The Bonati Institute - 9.8 Miles
- Palm Harbor - 12.7 Miles
- Honeymoon Island - 18.3 Miles
- Weeki Wachee Springs - 22.5 Miles
- Clearwater Beach - 25.8 Miles
- Busch Gardens - 32.1 Miles
- Dali Museum - 36.7 Miles
- Ybor City- 37.1 Miles
- Florida Aquarium - 39.1 Miles
- Hard Rock Casino 41.3 Miles