At A Glance
- Free Breakfast with Hot Items
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Large Heated Pool with Waterfalls
- 15 Minute Drive to Kennedy Space Center
- Space Coast Visitor Center in Lobby
- Easy Access from I-95, Exit 215
The Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center is conveniently located along Interstate 95 and State Road 50 and is only 15 minutes away from the Kennedy Space Center, home of the NASA Space Shuttle Program. The hotel is also within 20 minutes of Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Christmas, Scottsmoor, Wedgefield, Mims, Rockledge and Bithlo, home of the fastest streetcar shootout.
Popular destinations near the hotel include:
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Downtown Titusville’s Space View Park
- U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum
- American Police Hall of Fame and Museum
- Port Canaveral cruise port
- Tourist attractions for nature enthusiasts include:
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Canaveral National Seashore
- Playalinda Beach
- Enchanted Forest Nature Sanctuary
- Jungle Adventures Nature Animal Park
Airboat rides are also offered nearby. IHOP Restaurant and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store are located across the street. Other nearby restaurants include Durango’s Steakhouse, Dixie Crossroads, Sonny’s Barbecue, Denny’s and Waffle House.
Recently renovated, the hotel features free high-speed wireless Internet access, free deluxe continental breakfast featuring biscuits and sausage gravy, yogurt, boiled eggs, pastries, fruits, cereal, breads, juices, coffee and tea, a large outdoor pool with waterfalls, free 24-hour gourmet coffee station and a free weekday newspaper.