This page is for trip registration only. PAYMENT can be made through either PayPal or regular mail. Further information will be given on making payment after completion of the trip registration form.
Trip Registration Deadline
October 8, 2015
Participation Limit75 paddlers
Trip Fees - Full TripAdult Paddlers: $275/person
Senior Paddlers (65+): $250/person
College Student Paddlers: $250/person
Youth Paddlers (8 - 17): $225/person
Children (7 and under): Free
Meals will be provided by professional caterers or local civic groups. Expect hearty, hot fare for breakfast and dinner. On-water lunch stops will include ample portions of fruit, chips, cookies, PB&J sandwiches, water, and other fluid replacements. The meal plan is optional. You may choose to bring and prepare your own meals if you prefer. If you have dietary restrictions, please contact Bill Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.Paddle Florida Lite (for 4 or fewer days)
$100/day per paddler (includes meals and camping)
Fees do not include shuttle transportation. If you are not paddling the whole trip, you may need to arrange for your own shuttle transportation. Contact Bill Richards at email@example.com for more information.Shuttle Service $25/person and $25/boat
Paddlers can choose a pre- or post-trip shuttle for themselves and their boats. Those choosing a pre-trip shuttle will need to report to the Shrine Club in Branford by 1PM on October 22. Paddlers and their boats will then be shuttled back to Madison Blue Springs State Park to check in for the trip. Pre-trip shuttlers can save $25 by dropping off their boats at Madison Blue Springs State Park before driving to Branford to meet the shuttle. Paddlers may also choose to leave their vehicles at Madison Blue Springs State Park and take the post-trip shuttle back there at the trip’s conclusion.Outfitter
Paddlers needing to rent a canoe or kayak and related gear may contact our partnering outfitter, Suwannee Canoe Outpost. Required Liability Waiver
Participants will be required to complete a liability waiver, which can be downloaded from the 'Itinerary' tab of this page. If you're paying for the trip through regular mail, please print and send the completed waiver with your check. You can also bring the completed waiver with you to check-in. We will also have blank waivers onsite for paddlers to complete.Paddle Florida Policies
- All paddlers must attend the trip overview and orientation on the first evening. Paddlers must adhere to the safety guidelines presented.
- All paddlers must wear a properly fitted U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD) and whistle at all times on the river.
- Paddlers under age 18 are the responsibility of, and must be accompanied by, a parent or guardian. No more than 2 children under the age of 12 per adult guardian.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- All paddlers must provide emergency contact information sheet and sign a Waiver of Claims and Release of Liability form. Parents must sign for children under the age of 18. The form is available on our website.
- People-powered watercraft only.
- Paddle Florida adheres to all rules put forth by the public parks we stay in, including the ban on alcoholic beverages.
- All paddlers must respect private property along the river.
- All paddlers must have basic paddling and swimming skills.
- Violations of these policies can result in the paddler being removed from the event without refund.
Due to the financial outlay and costs incurred by Paddle Florida during event planning, any force majeure, which includes but is not limited to water levels, inclement weather, and any other Acts of God not mentioned herein, shall not result in the refund of any fees paid to Paddle Florida. Absolutely no fees will be refunded after 15 days before the event begins. Any fees refunded by Paddle Florida will be considered on a case-by-case basis.