This page is for trip registration only. PAYMENT can be made through either PayPal or regular mail. Further information will be given on making payment after completion of the trip registration form.
Trip Registration Deadline
October 10, 2014
Trip Fees - Full Trip
- Adult Paddlers: $275/person
- Senior Paddlers (65+): $250/person
- College Student Paddlers: $250/person
- Youth Paddlers (8 - 17): $225/person
- Children (7 and under): Free
Each meal will be catered by professional caterers or local civic groups. Expect hearty, hot fare for breakfast and dinner. Each day's snack lunch stop will include ample portions of fruit, chips, cookies, PB&J sandwiches, water, and other fluid replacements. The meal plan is optional. You may choose to bring and prepare your own meals if you prefer. If you have dietary restrictions, please contact Bill Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Paddle Florida Lite (for 4 or fewer days)
$100/day per paddler (includes meals)
Fees do not include shuttle transportation. If you are not paddling the whole trip, you may need to arrange for your own shuttle transportation. Contact Bill Richards at email@example.com for more information.
Pre-Trip Shuttle Service
$25/person and $25/boat Required Liability Waiver Participants will be required to complete a liability waiver, which can be downloaded from the 'Itinerary' tab of this page. If you're paying for the trip through regular mail, please print and send the completed waiver with your check. You can also bring the completed waiver with you to check-in. We will also have blank waivers onsite for paddlers to complete.
Unless paddlers make their own arrangements, everyone will park at the Shrine Club in Branford on October 24 and be shuttled to the trip's launch point at Ichetucknee Spring State Park. Your vehicle will be waiting for you at the trip's conclusion on October 29. There is no parking option at Ichetucknee Springs.
Paddlers needing to rent a canoe or kayak and related gear may contact our partnering outfitter, Suwannee Canoe Outpost.
Paddle Florida Policies
- All paddlers must attend the trip overview and orientation on the first evening. Paddlers must adhere to the safety guidelines presented.
- Paddlers must wear a properly fitted U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD) and whistle at all times on the river.
- Paddlers under age 18 are the responsibility of, and must be accompanied by, a parent or guardian.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- All paddlers must sign a Medical and Emergency Contact Information sheet and a Waiver of Claims and Release of Liability form. Parents must sign for children under the age of 18. These forms are available on the web site.
- People-powered watercraft only.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- All paddlers must respect private property along the river.
- All paddlers must have basic paddling and swimming skills.
- No more than 2 children under the age of 12 per adult guardian.
- Violations of these policies can result in the paddler being removed from the event without refund.
Due to the financial outlay and costs incurred by Paddle Florida during event planning, any force majeure, which includes but is not limited to water levels, inclement weather, and any other Acts of God not mentioned herein, shall not result in the refund of any fees paid to Paddle Florida. Absolutely no fees will be refunded after 15 days before the event begins. Any fees refunded by Paddle Florida will be considered on a case-by-case basis.