Complimentary Services with Transcript Order:
- Condensed Transcript
- Word Indexing
- Electronic Format
If special electronic formats are needed, just make our office aware when setting up the job and we’ll make sure you and your staff have what you need in the format you need it in. Our clients have the option of hard copy delivery, electronic delivery or both. Please let us know so we can accommodate your office’s procedures.
In addition to providing experienced court reporters in our area, our firm also handles other services that our clients find necessary to utilize, such as:
- Audio & Video Transcription. Handled in-house by AAERT-certified transcriptionists, as required by Local Court Administration Order.
- Videographers. Certified videographers for discovery and courtroom utilization.
- Interpreters. We use the local interpreters that both of our judicial systems utilize regularly.
- Notary Publics. All reporters and office staff are Florida notaries.
- CD Production. As required by State and local administrative orders, we produce CDs on appellate appeals and as needed for our clients.
- Statewide/Nationwide Referrals. We are a member of The Florida Guide, the state’s first invitation-only referral network for professional, longstanding firms around the state and nation, as well as Mivnet Videoconferencing Network.