The Marion County Hospitality Council is a non-profit organization formed with a simple goal – to create a platform for dedicated professionals in the Marion County Hospitality and Tourism Industries to exchange ideas and information, promote events in our area and network to provide unique and memorable experiences to those who visit or reside in Marion County.
As leaders in the Hospitality Industry, our members strive to instill the ethics and best practices in today's youth by developing scholarships for students who are pursuing careers in our field, and support them with mentoring programs and internships as well.
Additionally, we will create opportunities to raise funds for local and national charities and host events to support our local community.Our Mission Statement:
The Marion County Hospitality Council is comprised of dedicated hospitality professionals who share ideas, promote events in our area, and network together with the goal of providing a unique and memorable experience for those who visit or reside in Marion County. This will be accomplished by:
- Bringing together all aspects of the Hospitality industry in our area, including hotel/motel, restaurant, attractions, events, and other members who provide similar goods and services.
- Facilitating and developing hospitality related revenue growth in Marion County.
- Fostering a co-operative effort within the hospitality industry by promoting an opportunity for the exchange of ideas.
- Creating a forum for two-way communication with the Marion County Visitors and Convention Bureau.
- Assisting members in improving their professional performance through timely educational development within the local hospitality industry.