Posted at 7:15 pm on 07/28/2016
Total Views: 165
7 Steps to Finding Happiness at Work
- Be grateful for your job. Remind yourself how nice it is to pay
your bills and feed yourself.
- Choose to be positive. Look for the things you enjoy about
your job - the people, your ability to use your skills and knowledge, and the
chance to make a difference. Remind yourself about the importance of your
work. If your job and company weren't important they'd be out of business
and you'd be unemployed
- Look for opportunities to grow and learn. Even if you've been
doing the same thing for years, you can focus on picking up some new skills
that will make you more valuable to your current employer and future ones.
- Realize change is part of life both personally and professionally.
Try to get on board quickly with new changes, and encourage others to do the
- Stay aware of company news and possible changes. Being
informed reduces anxiety, and can help improve others perception of you.
- Ask for regular feedback. Don't get caught off guard at a
- Take regularly scheduled time off to reduce stress, and to
maintain a positive outlook at work.