Friday, April 18, 2014 9:26 PM
In an effort to provide you something of value for your organization, I've posted this great article provided by the America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) on the benefits to your business of implementing a smoking cessation program. During this excerpt the authors publish their research findings as it relates to the return on investment (ROI) for creating a smoke-free workplace. Some of the highlights you'll find are the following:
- The business case for smoking cessation
- Calculating Return On Investment (ROI)
- based tool to help you determine ROI
I hope you find this interesting, and this creates some more interest on your part in attending the MINDWAYS Smoking Cessation webinar on April 17, 2014 @ 8AM - "Achieving Retention and Revenues with a Smoke-free Workforce".
Here are some of the points will cover in addition to an overview of our program:
- How we can add up to $5,000 in savings per employed smoker
- How you can avoid 2015 Affordable Care Act penalties
- How our approach will deliver improved performance.
We hope you'll join us on the launching of our revolutionary program that will provide the chance for a lasting freedom for smokers throughout our community. Thank you.