Posted at 2:26 pm on 07/07/2014 by Dave Greene RN, CCWC
Total Views: 282
July 7,2014 1030am
I hope you had a great holiday and weekend. I wanted to let you know about how I'm going to be doing the posts starting this week. My decision to organize the content I provide in this manner is really based on what it seems people enjoy most on the blog. Therefore this is what I'm planning:
- Mindset Mondays - These posts will focus on quotes and articles about the power of positive thinking.
- Time Management Tuesdays - I'll post thoughts an articles to help us in managing our lives to get the most out of schedules, so we can live to the fullest.
- Well-being Wednesdays - These posts will focus on healthcare issues, prevention, and ways to improve your health - I'm a nurse, so I couldn't leave this out - :)
- Tenacity Thursdays - These posts will focus on perseverance and life planning.
- Finisher Fridays - These posts will focus on success and achieving your dreams.
Please let me know if you feel this will be valuable for you. Also, we will be putting some of the contents from our new interactive eBook on the site. We will also be providing a free smoking companion guide eBook while we wait for our publisher to complete the MINDWAYS QUIT Solution. Take care.