Our Hanover hotel is always eager to host sports teams, church groups, family reunions and other group bookings. As a service, we offer special discount pricing to those groups which rent six or more rooms. With group rates, the more rooms you rent, the deeper the discount. Typically this discount varies anywhere from 10% off to 25% off. Additionally, booking as a group allows event organizers to plan rooming lists and billing and payment for simplicity in lodging arrangements.
Setting up a group block also means that for those groups that are tax exempt, it is easy to waive applicable taxes with a tax exempt certificate. Rebates and commissions can also be considered when booking sports teams, company travel, or non-profit organizations in this manner. Also, for larger groups, complimentary rooms may be awarded. Terms and Conditions
- All groups must book before established cutoff date
- All rooms in a group must have some form of guarantee method
- For any groups requesting tax exempt status, a valid certificate must be present and must pay with either a check or credit card in the name of the organization that is tax exempt. Personal credit cards can not be used for tax exempt status
- For any groups requesting payment via check, check must be received two weeks prior to group arrival
- For groups paying with a credit card which is not present at check-in, a credit card authorization form must be faxed over