APPLICATION PROCESS AND MOVE-IN REQUIREMENTS
Applications are on a first come, first served basis once an apartment becomes available.
$40.00 First Applicant
- Download and print application or pick up at our office
- Must be filled out in full and brought to our office along with the following non-refundable fees
$35.00 Each Additional Applicant
- All adults living in apartments must apply
- Application fees must be CASH or MONEY ORDER
- Credit Check –
Credit score in the 600 range, will look at upper 500s if it has to do with
- Employment Verification (Employment or other means of income must exceed (3) times the rental rate monthly) and a minimum of 6 months on the job
unless transferring to the area. Proof
of transfer must be provided.
- Criminal Background Check including sexual offenses
- Eviction Search
- Residency Verification
of Driver's License
- Security Deposit – CHECK or MONEY ORDER – Due at lease signing
- First Month’s Rent – CHECK or MONEY ORDER – Due at move-in (must take occupancy within 2 weeks
- Non Refundable Pet Fee and Pet Rent – CHECK or MONEY ORDER – Due at move-in (If applicable)
- Pro-rated rent will be applied in the second month of occupancy and will be due the first of the second month
- Copy of Driver's License at lease signing
- Allowed in some complexes (See individual complex information requirements)
- Pet must be no more than 15 lbs and approved by the landlord
- A Non Refundable Pet Fee will be required
Rent will be required per month (see individual complex information)
- The following breeds/mixed breeds, but not limited to, are not permitted: PITBULL, ROTTWEILER, CHOW, GERMAN SHEPARD, AKITA, DOBERMAN, AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER, WOLF HYBRIDS, AMERICAN BULLDOG, BOXER. NO ANIMAL WITH A BITE HISTORY WILL BE PERMITTED.
If approved for an apartment and you fail to show up on time for your scheduled appointment, the apartment will be put back on the market. Please purchase your money orders, etc. the day before so you won’t be late to the appointment.
If the applicant signs the lease and pays their security deposit but fails to take occupancy and pay the balance due, the security deposit will be forfeited for breaking the terms of the lease.
Documents Attached to Rental Application :