The Order a Product Template is perfect when you want customers to buy a product over the internet. The template consists of four parts:Payments: flexible model for payments with funds flowing directly to your bank account.
Quantity: Choose a quantity to limit the number of people who can buy your product based on inventory. Marketing: Load materials such as text (great for SEO), images, video, and pdf documents. Build your internet footprint.Signoff: For the customer check-out process, you can insert two other items in the flow..
- eCommerce: Ocoos will help you collect money for sale.
- Price(s): Multiple prices for the same appointment time. Ex: A product with options.
- Taxes: Insert the appropriate percentage, and Ocoos will collect the tax for you.
- Deposit: Collect the deposit and you can finish the transaction on-site.
- Questionnaires: Ask customers to answer a series of questions, and store/search online.
- Legal Contracts: With digitally signed documents, load legal agreements and have customers sign online.
Documents Attached to Order a Product: