I’ve been writing this blog for a year now. It is my sincerest hope that you’ve been doing the little things every day. As we prepare to wrap up another year, its time to do a little inventory. Take a look at the following list of little things I’ve been encouraging you to do all year and check off the ones that you’ve been able to incorporate into your daily routine.
- Regular exercise 2-3 days a week
- Eating a healthy balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and high quality protein.
- Daily meditation and/or prayer
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Take care of your skin
- Take care of your gums and teeth
- Remove all harmful toxins from your house
- Make health a priority for you and your family
- Remember that prevention is easier than finding a cure
- Partner with a personal trainer or health coach to achieve your fitness goals
The Little Things You Can Do Everyday
- Pick one thing and work on it each day until it becomes a part of your lifestyle
- Don’t wait till next year, begin today
- Create short and long-term goals and a system to reward yourself when you reach them
I want to hear from you this month. For those of you who have been with me and doing the little things all year. Tell me what has worked for you and share a goal you have reached as a result. I want to celebrate and rejoice with you.
Until Next Week,
Nicole D.P. McLaughlin, P.T.