World Class Marketing Infrastructure for Small Law Firms Build it for Less Than $50/month
Could it really be possible to build a world-class marketing infrastructure for less than $50/month? With state-of-the-art cloud-based Internet tools, it is not only possible, but readily attainable for people with a little initiative.
First let’s break down what having world-class marketing would entail for a modern small law firm:
- Core Differentiation and Exceptional Service: Once a firm identifies and understands what differentiates it from its competitors, (pointer to article on differentiation), marketing that differentiation becomes the next challenge. And no amount of marketing can overcome bad support or service.
- Marketing: Potential customers need to find ways to learn about your business, understand what your do, and properly interact with you.
- Web Presence: 97% of all consumer research begins online. Any successful small law firm firm must possess a web presence. There is no other option.
- Business Client Management: Research shows that a new small business has a 45% greater chance of success if it properly manages its clients. Done correctly, this capability will allow the business to provide more value to existing clients, and these deeper relationships will lead to more referrals.
With that background, here are the tools--with their associated costs--for building a world-class marketing infrastructure.
- Web Presence, $35/Month:www.Ocoos.com This Do-It-Yourself (DIY) platform offers a world-class marketing and management tool that will kickstart your entire business, from website to client management. Within a few minutes, you will have a great website that offers your clients the ability to learn about, interact with, and schedule your services online. For one simple price, Ocoos integrates a back-office technology, which will include your client management, sales tracking, web analytics, social media updates, and even blogging. All for $25 per month!
- Business Cards, $14.99 for 250 :www.Vistaprint.com This is great value for a new business. Business cards provide a powerful touchpoint, amplify your first impressions, and leave a follow-up message. Note: once you get a business card, use Linkedin invitation as a follow-up interaction event.
- Blogging, Free/Included with Ocoos.com:Ocoos.com If you spend 30 minutes a week updating your blog with a short article, client story, or interesting fact, you will have 52 pages around the web leading directly back to your business. You will beat 90 percent of your local competition on Google simply by doing this with some quality. While tools such as wordpress or tumbler also let you build blogs, only Ocoos gives you the increased impact of including your blogging within your web presence.
- Others FREE:5. Bookkeeping, Client Management, $35/Month:www.Ocoos.com Along with giving you a web presence and blogging capabilities, Ocoos also has an extremely powerful tool for managing your business on the cloud. As soon as a booking is made, all calendars are updated and client/sales information is stored. Ocoos allows you to manage your business in a world-class way, so you can focus on what is most important: providing a great service and growing your business.
- Be Everywhere: Yellowpages, Angie’s List, Yelp, Google Local. These are all places from which potential clients will start a search, and they are free with a quick setup
- Google Places: This is less well-known, but savvy businesses benefit from top results when Google combines with maps and their social media. The image below highlights the companies that have enhanced their results on Google:
TOTAL COST: $49.00, with plenty left over for coffee!
©2013 AdvTravl Inc (DBA Ocoos) All Rights Reserved