World Class Marketing Infrastructure for Insurance Firms Build it for Less Than $50/month
Could it really be possible to build a world-class marketing infrastructure for less than $50/month? With state-of-the-art cloud-based Internet tools, it is not only possible, but readily attainable for people with a little initiative.
First let’s break down what having world-class marketing would entail for a modern insurance firm:
- Core Differentiation and Exceptional Service: Once a firm identifies and understands what differentiates it from its competitors, marketing that differentiation becomes the next challenge. And no amount of marketing can overcome bad support or service.
- Marketing: Potential customers need to find ways to learn about your business, understand what your do, and properly interact with you.
- Web Presence: 97% of all consumer research begins online. Any successful Insurance Firm firm must possess a web presence. There is no other option.
With that background, here are the tools--with their associated costs--for building a world-class marketing infrastructure.
- Web Presence, $35/Month:www.Ocoos.com This Do-It-Yourself (DIY) platform offers a world-class marketing and management tool that will kickstart your entire business, from website to client management. Within a few minutes, you will have a great website that offers your clients the ability to learn about, interact with, and schedule your services online. For one simple price, Ocoos integrates a back-office technology, which will include your client management, sales tracking, web analytics, social media updates, and even blogging. All for $25 per month!
- Business Cards, $14.99 for 250 :www.Vistaprint.com This is great value for a new business. Business cards provide a powerful touchpoint, amplify your first impressions, and leave a follow-up message. Note: once you get a business card, use Linkedin invitation as a follow-up interaction event.
- Social Media, Free: What is better than having a free direct channel to millions of potential customers just waiting to learn about your business? Facebook and Linkedin are both powerful tools that can be used to join or build conversations, engage potential customers, and educate the market about what you have to offer. The Ocoos tool provides quick updates for all accounts from one simple place. Article:Dominate Social Media Marketing
- Blogging, Free/Included with Ocoos.com:Ocoos.com If you spend 30 minutes a week updating your blog with a short article, client story, or interesting fact, you will have 52 pages around the web leading directly back to your business. You will beat 90 percent of your local competition on Google simply by doing this with some quality. While tools such as wordpress or tumbler also let you build blogs, only Ocoos gives you the increased impact of including your blogging within your web presence.
- Email Marketing, Free (up to 2000 emails):Mailchimp.com Email marketing is a great way to reconnect and stay in your customers’ minds. Mailchimp will allow a you to send unlimited emails to up to 2000 clients before paying a dime! Collect email information--Ocoos bookings collect them automatically--and start engaging your clients. Remember to reward only those that are loyal and engaged.
- Others FREE:
- Be Everywhere: Yellowpages, Angie’s List, Yelp, Google Local. These are all places from which potential clients will start a search, and they are free with a quick setup.
- Google Places: This is less well-known, but savvy businesses benefit from top results when Google combines with maps and their social media. The image below highlights the companies that have enhanced their results on Google:
TOTAL COST: $49.00, with plenty left over for coffee!
Looking For a Solution: Please Look at Websites For Insurance Agents
©2013 AdvTravl Inc (DBA Ocoos) All Rights Reserved